Every one of our clients has increased reimbursements since hiring EMERGICON for their professional ambulance billing.
Emergency medical services billing (EMS billing) and collections can be tricky and time-consuming. At EMERGICON, our highly trained staff uses ESO Billing Software Services and follows a rigorous cross-referencing and proprietary 3-Step Quality Assurance and Improvement Plan.
3-Step Quality Assurance and Improvement Plan
This ensures account accuracy, legal compliance and maximum reimbursement. Unlike other professional ambulance billing companies, we never rely solely on automated processes to prepare claims for billing. This poor practice leads to billing errors and potentially significant revenue loss.
- We don’t mislead potential clients. Competitors have lured in some EMS providers with flashy numbers and big promises like “99% accuracy” and “4.5% commission rates.” Those numbers are not reliable indicators of compliance or how much money will actually be recovered.
- The number that DOES matter is Average Cash Collection per Patient, which should increase over time and will prove a billing services company’s effectiveness.
- EMERGICON provides the industry’s best customer service. We continually hear about our out-of-state competitors’ lack of responsiveness. At Emergicon, we are friendly, knowledgeable and quick to respond to our clients and their patients. We return every call immediately or the next business day. It’s just the way we do business here.
- We believe in getting it right the first time and we don’t believe in shortcuts. This mindset saves money, minimizes exposure to litigation and reduces patient complaints. This results in greater customer satisfaction and significantly increases reimbursement revenue.
- EMERGICON utilizes an extensive peer review system and constantly evolving Quality Improvement process. We recheck and triple-check our work. This commitment to improvement is one of our business philosophy pillars.
- Our team of experts is known for its proficiency regarding Medicare and Medicaid programs, staying on top of frequently changing laws and rules for reimbursement. This expertise provides our clients with the peace of mind that they are legally compliant under Emergicon’s watch.
- We provide an exclusive product called Claims Recovery Services. It is a painstaking process where Emergicon manually and digitally combs through your accounts receivable history to find money that was overlooked, given up for gone and simply deemed unrecoverable. Much of this hidden money is lawfully still recoverable from Medicare, Medicaid, insurance companies or patients (though our competitors will tell you it is not).
Still need help choosing an ambulance billing company? Our non-biased report can help you choose a quality ambulance billing company.