The Vice President of Finance will be responsible for taking a leadership role in the financial performance of the organization. The VP of Finance will provide strategic financial input to senior management, oversee the accounting process and functions of provider reimbursement relative to reimbursement flow.
This position requires confidence, independent action, initiative, a sense of urgency, and the ability to make decisions and take responsibility for them. A well-suited candidate will be one with experience in healthcare finance and accounting and in provider reimbursement from a multi-agency revenue cycle management firm.
REPORTS TO / SUPERVISES
This position reports directly to the Chief Operating Officer. This position must work collaboratively with other management and supervise accounting and provider enrollment staff.
* Serves as a member of the Leadership Team.
** Involved in quarterly EOS focus days and weekly Leadership Level 10 meetings.
** Oversees relevant scorecard reporting (Accounts Receivable, Cash Goals, Earned Income)
* Supervises staff and is responsible for finance and accounting.
** Oversees preparation of weekly reporting, month end close and rolling twelve-month financial forecasting.
** Collaborates with outside tax accountant and related parties.
** Oversees vendor management relative to financial operations.
* Supervises provider reimbursement and money flow.
** The Vice President leads initiatives to resolve problematic trends and resolve difficult reimbursement issues as needed.
** Develops strategies to identify root cause surrounding reimbursement issues and creates processes to address those issues and potential improvements.
** Oversees client (provider) money flow as to ideal process, new provider enrollment and ongoing reconciliation and reporting.
** Manages staff involved in provider reimbursement flow of funds.
** Manages vendors relative to submission of claims and corresponding payments.
** Works collaboratively with operational management.
KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE:
* Experience in the Entrepreneurial Operating System or similar management operating system preferred.
* Experience with Predictive Index, Culture Index or Kolbe personalist assessments preferred.
* Ability to lead and facilitate effective teams.
* Ability to support multiple initiatives and balance priorities.
* Revenue cycle leadership
* Bachelor’s degree required, Master’s degree preferred
* Healthcare finance and/or accounting required
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Superior organization and time management skills.
* Self-motivated and able to work autonomously.
* Strong project management and critical thinking/analytical skills.
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications.
Emergicon is Texas largest and growing provider ambulance billing services to EMS providers in the State of Texas. Emergicon’s CORE VALUES include accountability, customer service, collaborative attitude and positive outlook. Our goal is to provide the very best in ambulance billing services to our growing client base. The Vice President of Operations will office in our Forney, Texas offices.
Please submit your resume to email@example.com