Emergicon is seeking to fill a new role on our Leadership Team to lead and manage all aspects of EMS reimbursement. A well-qualified candidate will have proven leadership experience, a history of development of managers, understanding of emergency medical services or similar Part B reimbursement and knowledge of OR experience with the entrepreneurial operating system.
Emergicon supports Texas Fire & EMS through exceptional revenue cycle management and amazing customer service.
REPORTS TO / SUPERVISES:
This position reports directly to the Vice President of Emergicon. This position is responsible for the supervision of all managers of pre-billing, billing, accounts receivable, payment posters, patient accounts and credentialing.
- Provide day-to-day operational leadership and management that mirrors the core values of the company.
- Responsible for the measurement and effective leadership of all billing & reimbursement processes internal and external. Provides timely, accurate and complete updates on the operating condition of the company to senior leadership.
- Collaborate with the management team to develop and implement plans for the operational infrastructure of systems, processes, training, and personnel designed to accommodate the rapid growth objectives of our organization.
- Motivate and lead a high-performance management team; attract, recruit and retain required staff not currently in place; provide mentoring as a cornerstone to management career development.
- Foster a success-oriented, accountable environment within the company.
- Represent the firm with clients and business partners as needed.
KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
Ten or more years of experience in revenue cycle management. EMS experience preferred.
MHA, MBA or other advanced degree.
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org