The Vice President of Revenue Cycle Management is responsible for managing all aspects of reimbursement for Emergicon.
This position requires a personal commitment to Emergicon’s mission and core values and the willingness to demonstrate those core values in all activities performed for Emergicon or while representing Emergicon.
REPORTS TO / SUPERVISES:
This position reports directly to the Vice President. This position is responsible for the supervision of all managers of pre-billing, billing, accounts receivable, payment posters, patient accounts and credentialing.
- Provide day-to-day operational leadership and management Emergicon that mirrors the core values of the company.
- Responsible for the measurement and effective leadership of all billing & reimbursement processes internal and external. Provides timely, accurate and complete updates on the operating condition of the company to senior leadership.
- Collaborate with the management team to develop and implement plans for the operational infrastructure of systems, processes, training, and personnel designed to accommodate the rapid growth objectives of our organization.
- Motivate and lead a high-performance management team; attract, recruit and retain required staff not currently in place; provide mentoring as a cornerstone to management career development.
- Foster a success-oriented, accountable environment within the company.
- Represent the firm with clients and business partners as needed.
KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
Ten or more years of experience in the medical billing field. EMS experience preferred.
Interpersonal Skills – able to work effectively with other employees, patients and external parties.
Please submit your resume to email@example.com